"Taking an holistic approach to wellbeing by creating fresh and inviting surrounds – indoors and outdoors"
- High profile clients are assured of the highest standards of service and quality through the team’s membership with the Institute of Groundsmanship (IOG), British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI), Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) and International Standardisation Organisation (ISO) 9001 and 14001.
- The team’s services extend far beyond the core activities of grass cutting, weed control and hedge, shrub and tree maintenance; increasingly our qualified teams are engaged in activities as diverse as hard and soft landscaping, pest control, snow and ice clearance, habitat management, airfield maintenance and security fencing.
- This operational flexibility is supported by our vast skills base which includes landscape architects, foresters, horticulturists, construction managers and quantity surveyors
- Always looking to incorporate Sodexo's Better Tomorrow Plan, the team works in partnership with the local communities and the environment to promote wellbeing and sustainability.
- The team has a proven record for innovation, looking to organise, integrate and manage grounds maintenance and related services in ways that raise quality standards.
What we do
- With over forty years, experience, Sodexo is well placed to design, manage and deliver a diverse range of services to more than a thousand client locations across the UK&I
- Delivering grounds maintenance since 1965
- Grounds maintenance providers to over 11,000 establishments nationwide
- Geographical availability of the team across the UK&I
- Strategic integrated approach with locally-based management and dedicated resource
- Consultation and advice on the most productive, cost-effective and safety-conscious solution to your requirement
- BALI, IOG accredited service line
- BALI employer of the year 2012
- Fully qualified in-house tree climbing teams
- Training, servicing, repair and hire agreements set-up with approved suppliers
- Provide open days
- Maximo and SAP integration - linking facilities management and finance business processes
- Standard processes for efficient contract delivery
- Ensure site teams, clients and customers are kept safe
We provide comprehensive range of services for each of the following:
- External grounds
- Interior planting
- Window cleaning
Where we operate
Find out more about the grounds maintenance services we offer in different market sectors:
- Grounds maintenance (Corporate/Company)
- Grounds and garden maintenance - interior plants (Corporate)
- Grounds maintenance (Healthcare)